Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow smashes the northeast!

Well, I guess if it were going to happen now is the time while I'm home. We had a huge snowfall that spanned the northeast dropping anywhere from 1-2 feet of snow. I spent a good part of last night shoveling and then again this morning since the wonderful snow plow decided to get super close to the curb and throw snow back on everyone's sidewalk that I just shoveled. We got hit all of Saturday and today it seems like the streets are at least melting which won't make travel bad for those who venture out. I'm assuming the snow will probably stick around on the grassy areas up through Christmas which will make the holidays fun. Hopefully those of you who live up this way are doing fine with the storm that came through and are playing it safe and staying inside. Stay warm everyone!