Saturday, March 13, 2010

What's happenin???

Man, what an amazing past couple days it has been (even with the lack of sleep that I have been getting). I got back in town on Sunday after I finished things up out at the Arnold Classic in Columbus, OH. I finished off my Arnold review for Physique Magazine and sent that off for the April issue which was pretty cool to work on. I just found out I'm now officially a writer for Muscle and Strength and my first feature is up on their website. Then on top of that my boy, Kris Gethin from Bodybuilding.com, shot me an email and it looks like in my spare time I'm now controlling all of the content for the personal trainer of the month as well as the gym of the month. How cool is that? I am so blessed to have an amazing full-time job with MET-Rx, the supplement company that I've always wanted to work for and who I love. They are my everyday 9-5 and I wouldn't trade that for the world. I work with some amazing and talented individuals with the company. Then after my day is done on the road, I end up at my house or a hotel room (if I'm on the road) to work on some side stuff which keeps me busy (and out of trouble) at night. I am grateful for all the opportunities that have come into my life and appreciate everyone who is in my life. You guys are what keeps me going and I love you all.