Thursday, March 11, 2010

2010 Arnold Classic is over!!!!!


I gotta say it was definitely a long week/weekend but in the end I had a lot of fun! It was great meeting some friends, fans, and admirers. Putting a face to some of the interviews I have done was also pretty cool. I got to present 2 days while there and met up with some good people who I presented with last year as well. My time off the stage was spent at the MET-Rx booth. Time seemed to fly since the last Arnold Classic so before I know it I'll be back in Columbus on stage and at the booth again. If you missed out on this years show and expo, definitely make plans now to be there--you will not be disappointed. The whole festival that weekend was incredible with tons of different events going on all day long. You can check out seminars, speakers, presentations, and much much more. I highly recommend booking travel now or you will not find a hotel. I have tons of pictures up on my Facebook page for you to check out and also on my website (www.mattweik.com) so check them out!!! See you at the Arnold next year!!!